(Junior) Product Manager (w/m/d)
YOUR MISSION AT LILLYDOO
Exciting projects and executing new product launches are right up your alley?
Great! Become a part of our motivated and innovative product management & quality assurance team!
These are your responsibilities:
- You manage a defined product portfolio and keep an eye on the relevant KPIs
- From the selection of raw materials to the finished product - you are the person of contact, and above all the expert, for our physical products, such as diapers, wet wipes or change mats
- You will develop and implement new ideas for our product portfolio together with our business partners, taking into account customer needs and market trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, business administration or a related course of studies or have a comparable qualification
- You have first professional experience, at best in product management or industry, and enjoy leading projects proactively
- You are not only enthusiastic about our products, but also about the technology behind them
- You have very good communication skills - you speak and write English fluently
- You have a quick grasp and a structured, independent way of working
- Whether internal or external - you enjoy working in teams and build on long-term relationships
Please let us know, in your personal cover letter, why exactly you are motivated to work in our product management & quality assurance Team!
We very much look forward to receiving your application!
You can find our perks on we.are.lillydoo.com !