(Senior) Supply Chain Analyst
YOUR MISSION AT LILLYDOO
Supply Chain Management is the true passion of our motivated and innovative Team.
Become a part of this team and provide a perspective of the current and future supply chain numbers.
These are your responsibilities:
- Leading a team with passion to create an environment where people can rise to their full potential
- Inventory planning, inventory management and responsibility for resulting product availability
- Proactive evaluation of relevant inventory metrics to improve performance and reduce costs
- Integrated supplier management with focus on purchase planning, overseeing production schedules and delivery monitoring
- Support of projects from a planning perspective, e.g. during new product launches, process optimization
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have an excellent degree in economics, business administration, supply chain management or a related field of study
- You love working with numbers and doing analyses
- Therefore you have advanced Excel skills allowing you to crunch numbers thoroughly
- At least two to three years of work experience (ideally in supply chain planning)
- You have very good English language skills as the team operates in English
- During your current career path you were able to collect experience in leading a team
Convince us with your personal cover letter why exactly you are motivated to lead our supply chain planning team!
We are very much looking forward to receive your application!
You can find our perks on we.are.lillydoo.com !